In this article, our experts lay out the facts about stem cell treatments to help you determine whether this ground breaking beauty treatment can help you achieve your beauty goals.
As one of Ashford’s most innovative practices for women, we take a comprehensive approach to women’s beauty. We strive to provide each patient with an unsurpassed pleasurable experience, from the moment she contacts us to book her preliminary consultation until she reaches her personal best in aesthetic rejuvenation.
Stem cell therapy is complex and evolving. At FBW, our patients know that they are in the hands of medical and aesthetic specialists. Our team members have been trained in the use of this leading edge treatment to speed up skin repair, rejuvenate skin tone and texture, and fight facial ageing. It’s one of many techniques we have at our disposal that allows us to customise a perfect treatment plan for each patient.
Customised health and beauty solutions tailored to an individual’s well being and goals are the foundation of what we do at FBW. The mission of our practice has remained unchanged since we first opened our doors:
We don’t just treat the problem. We treat the person.
Stem cells are vital to the maintenance and repair of the human body, keeping tissues alive and healthy. Researchers have shown that stem cells can be found in blood, bone marrow and adipose (fat) tissue. By taking a sample of one of these, and then applying a technique to isolate the stem cells, the women’s health and beauty experts at FBW can re-inject the cells into problem areas to improve skin tone and texture. The stem cells rejuvenate the dermis (the layer of skin underneath the outside layer), enriching and providing new life to the tissue.
What’s particularly exciting about stem cell treatments from a woman’s perspective is how they can rejuvenate a woman’s vaginal area. As the properties of facial tissue are similar to that of the external genitalia, stem cell therapy is proving to be an effective and long-lasting rejuvenation and anti-ageing treatment of the external genitalia and surrounding areas.
The advantages of this approach over surgical vaginal rejuvenation are:
- No scars.
- Results look and feel natural.
- Stem cells are injected on all sides, and for the entire length, so there is no step-off effect, which provides for a better sexual experience.
- Helps restore the volume, muscle tone and blood flow in the area to tighten the vaginal canal. It may also make the G-Spot more prominent and responsive to stimuli.
- Can be used to sculpt the shape of the external vaginal area to provide well- proportioned and attractive genitalia.
- Fat can be taken from areas of the body that have too much fat, including the mons pubis. Stem cells are then extracted from the fat.
- Does not require general anaesthesia, making it safer and much more cost-effective than surgery.
Stem cells are the repair crew of the human body. They go to damaged areas and organs and generate new cells and tissues in a repair and renewal process that restores functionality. What makes stem cells so remarkable is their versatility. When a stem cell divides, it can remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialised function, such as a skin cell.
There are two types of stem cells:
- Embryonic stem cells are harvested from human eggs. They are then grown in cell cultures and manipulated to generate specific cell types so they can be used to treat injury or disease.
- Adult (multi-potent) stem cells are present within our bodies and serve to maintain and repair the tissues in which they are found. Skin stem cells are found in the basal layer of the epidermis. They remain dormant until activated by tissue injury or disease.
Scientific research has demonstrated that adult stem cells are now known to be a source of hormone-like substances that
- Enhance skin quality
- Improve the underlying subcutaneous-fatty tissues
- Improve skin tone and texture in general
When used in vaginoplasty, stem cells help genital skin to become more supple, while looking and feeling completely natural. The women’s health and beauty specialists at FBW have found this technique to be a powerful aid in improving the level of sensation as well as the appearance of the vaginal area.
Many researchers have found that adding stem cells to injected fat is a remarkably effective way to achieve younger, more supple skin. When used in vaginal therapy, patients at FBW report that this treatment leads to a natural appearance that is similar to or even better than when they were younger.
Stem cell therapy is a reliable and effective method for enhancing the aesthetic appeal of a woman’s vaginal area. For a stem cell vaginal rejuvenation, a trained and experienced member of our medical team harvests a patient’s own fat (a source of stem cells) to increase the volume in another area of the body.
Performed in tandem with a G-spot magnification – designed to enhance sexual stimulation – stem cell vaginal rejuvenation can lead to an improved intimate experience and incredibly enhanced self-confidence.
If you are experiencing early or moderate signs of skin and/or vaginal ageing, this treatment may be appropriate for you. A good candidate for any aesthetic treatment at FBW, including stem cell treatments for skin rejuvenation, should be in good general health.
You should also have realistic expectations regarding the physical and psychological benefits of the treatment.
If you would like to know more about how innovative techniques in stem cell therapy can help you, or if you have any questions related to women’s health and beauty, please call FBW on (08) 8819 0414 or use the contact form on this page to learn how we can help.